We listen to news daily. It helps us monitor and respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it evolves. We remain steadfast in our commitment to provide our employees, visitors, and partners with the highest possible standard of service and care as prescribed and advised.
We recognize that it is not our duty to publish any statistics since the Kenya government has placed a directive as the sole source of correct information on the virus hit. We remain cautious and optimistic that our government continues to keep a serious commitment in East Africa region to militate against the pandemic. We appreciate that gifted professionals are continuing to prescribe important and strict measures to restrict the spread of the virus.
As you would expect from us, our team has a policy document published and disseminated to all our employees requiring them to adhere to health and hygiene standards using the latest COVID-19 guidance from governmental health entities and those from the World Health Organization
Statement to our clients who had booked to Travel in 2020
In our Terms and Conditions of Service, we have clearly outlined as force marjure as a global disaster whose control and absolution is still unknown. Even with our promise to deliver, it must be understood where such matters are beyond anyone's control at the moment. We, however commit to re-scheduling suppliers or request for service and willing to discuss the issue of refunds when within acceptable limits
In addition, we are committed to providing you with ALL REQUIRED SERVICES with greater flexibility as this situation continues to change.
Home and Work Policy
It includes, but is not limited to:
- Keeping ourselves informed about guidelines, updates and requirements issued by the Ministry of Health in Kenya and the World Health Organization
- Limited office meetings, working from home and use of virtual communications means as and when required
- Ensuring that our offices are equipped with hand sanitizers and requiring the few visitors allowed to ensure proper hygience and handwashing
- No one enters our premises without a face with nose and mouth covered.
- Personal hygiene at work and at home
- Requiring all our staff members to educate their children on Covid-19 developments and making them understand that it to avoid usual outdoor play and help them play indoors.
- Sharing updates with all close associations
We encourage you to visit the following links: